Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall is in the Air

I guess I'm a bit stuck on the Fall theme. Luckily everyone still has challenges going on to accommodate my sticking, lol. 
Fall colors are easy to work with. The browns and reds make for very warm, cozy, and comforting designs, I love it!


The tree and branch are Create a Critter 2, the owl is Create a Critter, and the hat is Autumn Celebrations. Looking through my books I saw several pilgrim hats but I think this one is the cutest! The inks I used on each layer are Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye, and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. The sentiment is lettered and the ribbon is 3 Girl Jam.

I'm entering this in:
Getting Cricky - Happy Fall Y'all
2 Sisters Challenge - Things with Wings
Bearly Mine Challenges - Fall Colors
Bitten By the Bug 2 - Things that Fly in Nature
Cricut Chirp - Create a Critter Craft
DL.Art: Thankful Thursday Challenge - Halloween/Fall Colors or an Owl
My Craft Spot - Wild About You

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae 

17 comments:

  1. This is the cutest, love the owls hat and details, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I am so loving that tree and branch, but it is the owl that steals the show with his cute little pilgrim hat on! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an utterly ADORABLE Fall card! Love your colors. The teal on that cute owl really pops against the yellows and oranges. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable... I love your sweet owl, the design is great, love the colors. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute. Love the stuff on it from the new Create a Critter cartridge. That is a great pilgrim hat sitting atop the owls head, too. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww lovely card great image thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Fall card! Great looking owl! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute great fall colors. I think you did them ALL.I just love IT!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.Halloween/fall/owl
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the hat on the owl.Thanks for joining us at BBTb2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest owl. Love that hat. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Owls and your Owl Card is so CUTE!!! Thanks for Sharing! I'm now following you! Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute owl! Beautiful and well designed. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill xed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this week. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! The little pilgrim hat is a fabulous touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. The more I see projects with this cartridge the more I have to have it!!! This is so cute. I love this adorable card. Thank you for entering the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky! Good luck!!! :)

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so darned cute, I just love owls, Great Project....TFS...

    Penny

    ReplyDelete